Sine integrates with KeyWatcher to provide a seamless, integrated key management solution. Sine Works with AST, an Australian based systems integrator for the KeyWatcher System. You will need to work with both Sine and AST to implement the integration.
What do I need to get started?
- A Sine Account with at least an Enterprise plan for the Site where you want to use Sine with KeyWatcher. Contact Sine to confirm pricing for your Site.
- A KeyWatcher cabinet supplied by AST
- KMaaS cloud account supplied by AST. ("KMaaS" refers to the cloud based key management software operated by AST and required to enable the integration.)
- To integrate Sine and KW, you will need to "map" your keys to be used in a KW cabinet to the Visitor Types in Sine. Sine and AST will take care of these steps with you.
How does it work?
- Invitations are setup for authorised contractors
- Contractor receives invite, sets up Sine pro mobile app, verifies mobile and email address
- When on Site, contractor checks-in via the Sine Pro mobile app. Only verified contractors can check-in to a 'KeyWatcher Site'
- A one time-code is sent to the contractor vis SMS and used to open the KeyWatcher cabinet.
- Contractor returns the key to the KeyWatched cabinet using the same code as issued on check-in
- Contractor then checks-out from site using Sine Pro mobile app. They can only check-out once key has been returned.
Leadtime for KW orders are 4 to 6 weeks and are strictly dependant on shipments from the KW manufacturer.
Stage 1 Procurement
- Contact AST and they will give you a quote on hardware and KMaaS.
- AST will then provide a template to allocate key details, groups and profiles.
- Once AST has this, Sine will work with AST to map against your visitors types on Sine
Stage 2 KW hardware commissioning / integration testing
- Sine and AST will then test your KW before it arrives on Site based on your set up
Stage 3 Deployment
- AST will manage your KW hardware installation
- AST will provide on site test with customer to confirm integration
- Sine will book with you a date for training on Sine and KW usage.
- KMaaS will confirm date for KMaaS related training
When my contractors check-in on Sine, the contractor does not receive the KeyWatcher SMS
The KeyWatcher SMS is sent by KeyWatcher. If they aren't being received, please contact [email protected]
When my contractors check-in on Sine, the contractor does not receive the KeyWatcher Email
The KeyWatcher Email will come from <[email protected]>
Please check you spam/clutter folders for emails from [email protected].
If the emails are still not being received, contact [email protected].
You can download the complete KeyWatcher & Sine Setup Guide here