Sine Watchlists now integrates with MKDenial.
This integration is available on large or enterprise plans. Please contact us for more information.
If you are already on one of these plans and wish to activate this feature, please contact our support team for activation.
You must have login credentials for a Paid MKDenial account that grant access via https://www.mkdenial.com/login.cfm
Sines MKDenial integration does not work with the MKDenial UAT / Testing environment. Attempts to integrate with a trial MKDenial account will return no results.
For this integration to function, Watchlists must first be enabled and configured on your account:
Step 1: Click on the Team tab icon located in the sidebar on the left side of the screen:
Step 2: Click on the Watchlists tab as shown below.
(If the Watchlists tab is not showing on your dashboard, please contact our team via the chat bubble on this page, within the Sine dashboard or via email and we'll be happy to help.)
Step 3: Set up your Watchers lists
Your Watchers will be alerted via email and/or sms when a visitor from your watchlist check-in. Please note that only Collaborators on your Team can be added as Watchers for your Watchlists.
- Select the 'Watchers' tab, then click on "+ ADD"
2. Enter the information of each collaborator you would like to add to your Watchers list. Select the watchlist type (Black is required for this integration). Select the site(s) the watchlist alert will apply to and ensure you click save to confirm each watcher.
Enabling the MKDenial Watchlist Integration
- Click Sites on the left menu in your Sine dashboard
- Select your site and click Settings
- Locate Integrations:
3. Click on the MKDenial integration to configure
(If the MKDenial integration is not showing on your dashboard, please contact our team via the chat bubble on this page, within the Sine dashboard or via email and we'll be happy to help.)
4. Configure your integration:
- Name: MKDenial
- MKDenial Username: Enter your username as per your existing MKDenial account. You must use the login details of the account holder.
- MKDenial Password: Enter your password as per your existing MKDenial account. You must use the login details of the account holder. If your password in MKDenial changes, simply edit this field and save your configuration again.
- Watchlist: Black (MKDenial does not support Whitelist)
- Country Code: Optional Enter a valid, 2 character ISO country code if you wish to limit your results to this country. A list of country codes can be found at https://www.mkdenial.com/codes.cfm
- MKDenial Match Level: 2 (fixed) This is hard-coded to match on "2" names in the MKDenial POI list
- Visitor Types: Select the visitor types you'd like the integration to run against on check-in
- Events: Ensure Check-in Request is checked
- Status: Toggle to green and enable your integration
- SAVE your configuration to set the integration live.
Your integration should now be active, and your future search logs will contain search entries from "Sine Integration". Your MKDenial search logs can be found at https://www.mkdenial.com/logs/searchlogs.cfm
Test your Integration:
1. Firstly, identify a name on the MKDenial database. To do this, login to MKDenial with your credentials here: https://www.mkdenial.com/login.cfm and use the search function to locate a name on your desired watchlist. If you have specified a country code within the integration settings above, ensure you are searching within the same country code.
2. Once you have a name, attempt to check-in via the Sine dashboard using the First and Last name as per your search in MKDenial. If successful, a match will be displayed as explained below.
How it works:
When a visitor checks-in using the configured visitor type(s), Sine checks the MKDenial Database. If a match (or multiple matches) are found, Sine will alert all watchers for that Site via email. Further detail about the first match can be found on the visitors pass within the Sine dashboard:
Collaborators can click on the pass to view more information on the match:
Issue: No matches returned.
- Ensure the first and last name entered returns a result directly via the MKDenial dashboard
- Ensure the username and password entered into the Sine integration settings are correct. To confirm, attempt to login to the MKDenial dashboard via https://www.mkdenial.com/login.cfm
- When using MKDenial's search tool (https://www.mkdenial.com/denial/index.cfm), names must be formatted as "lastName, firstName"
i.e. if "Ryan Edwards" is flagged on your Sine activity feed, search MKDenial for "Edwards, Ryan" using the filters "name" and "all words match"