- The Skype for Business Bot Framework channel used by this integration was deprecated by Microsoft on December 31st, 2019.
Current integrations will continue to work until the deprecation of Skype for Business on July 31st 2021. More information can be found here
- Existing integrations utilise the Skype for Business Bot Framework channel, which is currently supported for Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Hybrid environments only. More detail on this here
For further support with the Skype for Business Online configuration specific to your Skype account, please contact Microsoft Support.
If you have an existing Skype for Business integration, settings can be customised without affecting the operability of the integration
Bot email address
Enter the bot email address you've created for the Sine notifications. This should match the email used.
The bot email entered within the Skype configuration must match the one later used in the Sine integration page.
Select the visitor types you wish to receive notifications for in Skype for Business.
Select the events you wish to receive notifications for:
- Check-in Success: Host will receive a notification once their visitor has checked-in
- Check-in Approval Pending: Host will receive a notification when a visitor is here to see them and host approvals are required for your site. They must be approved via the notification email or within the Sine dashboard.
- Check-out Success: Host will receive a notification when their visitor checks-out of site.
You can verify your configuration by sending a test message to your Skype for Business email address:
You should receive the following confirmation message:
A newly registered bot can take up to 8 hours to be discoverable by all users in the Skype for Business tenant. Notifications received during this time may not behave as expected.
The name given to the bot in this configuration will be seen by the end user when they receive a notification from Sine: