- Go to the Brother Printer Support & Downloads page and search for your Brother Printer model number. Alternatively, click on one of the printer models listed below:
2. Choose your Operating System from the list provided. If you are unsure, please contact your network administrator. Click the Search button once you have selected your Operating System.
3. From the list of downloads, under the Drivers section, select Printer Driver.
4. Read the notes and EULA for the Printer Driver Setup. If you agree to the notes, click on the Agree to EULA and Download button.
5. The printer driver will download and once it has completed, open the file. For QL-810W or QL-820NWB users, please skip to Step 9. For QL-720NW users, please continue to Step 6.
6.For QL-720NW users, click the Unzip button. The installer will extract the folder to the location specified. Once the “Files extracted successfully” prompt appears, clicks OK.
7. Open the folder containing the extracted files (most likely your Downloads folder). Open the folder with the same name as the text in the title bar of the WinZip window.
The above is the title bar text and the below is the folder name
8. Open this folder and run the D_SETUP.exe file.
9. Click Next to continue with the InstallShield Wizard. Note: Depending on which printer you are using, it may be necessary to select your printer model. Please ensure you select the correct model number.
10. Select Wired Network Connection (Ethernet).
11. Make sure Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer is selected. Select Next.
12. If Anti-virus/Firewall is detected, make sure Change the Firewall port settings option is selected. Select Next.
13. Make sure the LAN cable is fully connected and that the Wifi on the printer has been turned off
14. The installer will then search for the printer. Please select your printer from this screen and click Next
15. The software will configure the printer. Once it has finished installing, please restart your computer.
Your Brother Printer will now be connected to your PC and be able to print Badges straight from the SineWeb Dashboard. If you experience any issues, contact us at [email protected] or by using the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.