- To access the Settings menu, press the Cog in the bottom-right corner of the iPad
2. Enter your SineWeb Pro account password.
In the settings menu you can change the following:
- Site: For allocating the iPad to another site.
For fast connection to a dedicated printer (Sine recommends the Brother QL range of printers)
Advanced: If Assisted Mode is enabled, the iPad camera is reversed for concierge mode so that a receptionist can use SinePoint Pro to check-in guests as they arrive, and take their photos if required using the reverse camera of the iPad. Switching Concierge Mode to Off sets the camera back to kiosk mode where guests can take their own photo. This is the default setting.
Language Selection: Toggle which languages are available in the Multi-Language Selection menu (displayed on the main screen of the SinePoint Pro app.
SinePoint Pro for iPad supports:
English, English (US), Danish, Croatian, Polish, Serbian, Swedish, German,Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, French, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional),Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian.
- Main Screen (back button): Takes you back to SinePoint Pro display mode.
- Log Out: Logs out the user from their account for the iPad to be used by another user.