Users checking in to your site with the Sine Pro mobile app can automatically trigger a printed pass. This feature requires an iPad with SinePoint Pro installed and the Brother QL-720NW, QL-810W, QL-820NWB Wi-Fi printer or AirPrint printer. This feature allows team members to print passes from the SineWeb dashboard wirelessly, with no USB cables or printer drivers necessary. The Brother printers use the Brother DK22205 Label roll.
Set Up Mobile Printing
- Ensure your printer and SinePoint Pro App are connected together. If they aren’t connected, see this guide for more details.
- Select the Sites tab.
3. Select the Site for which you wish to change mobile printing settings.
4. Select the Printing tab.
5. Turn on mobile printing by enabling Automatic Mobile/Web Printing.
Activate your iPad as a print server
- Go to Displays in SineWeb Pro.
2. Choose the iPad allocated to your Site and click on the Cog button.
3. Edit the display name if you wish. Ensure the iPad is set to the correct Site in the drop down list and switch Preferred Printer to Yes.
4. Click Save
Your iPad running SinePoint Pro is now set to act as a print server and will print passes automatically when mobile users check-in or when you print passes from the SineWeb Dashboard.