Changes made to a site in your SineWeb Pro account update the iPad moments after the Save button is clicked on each page. If this is not occurring, please first check the internet connection on the iPad as bad connectivity can cause a range of issues.
Enable All Notifications
If the iPad has a strong WiFi/4G connection:
- Close down the SinePoint Pro App and Navigate to Settings on the iPad.
2. Under Settings in the left pane, scroll down until you see SinePoint Pro.
3. Under SinePoint Pro, click the Notifications option to allow all notifications.
4. Turn on Allow Notifications. This will allow changes in SineWeb Pro to be sent to the iPad automatically.
5. Remember to reopen SinePoint Pro once you’ve finished.